This film is a not-for-profit project supported by the Independent Film Project (IFP).
All donations are fully tax deductible.
We made it through filming and post production, and it was a huge success!! The footage is stunning. The next step: festival submissions! We are actively fundraising $5,000 for festival submission fees (including academy awards short films qualifying festivals), festival travel, poster/collateral material, and a publicist. A detailed budget is available upon request. Click the DONATE NOW button to access our donation page and choose a level today (or donate a personalized amount) and help support Sarah, her team, and independent films.
If you would prefer to donate via check, please click the link below and download a Donor Contribution Form. Within the form, please list the project name as "A" My Name Is The Film and the Producer as Brian Long.
Levels of Giving
• $50 to $199 - special thanks in film credits.
• $200 to $499 - special thanks in film credits and a poster.
• $500 to $999 - special thanks in film credits, a poster, and a copy of the script.
• $1,000 to $2,499 - special thanks in film credits, a poster and a copy of the script, and a copy of the final cut DVD.
• $2,500 to $4,999 - invitation to one of our private screenings upon completion of the film, special thanks in film credits, a poster and a copy of the script, and a copy of the final cut DVD.
• $5,000 to $9,999 - all the above plus a film credit as an Associate Producer.
• $10,000 to $19,999 - all the above plus a film credit as a Co-Producer.
• $20,000 and above - all the above plus a film credit as an Executive Producer.